Great news everyone! We have approval to open the hall again and are reopening on September 1st , 2020 for the Matinee Session. Our new session times will be 12:15pm, 3:30pm, 6:45pm & 9:45pm every day. There will be several changes implemented to keep our Customers, Volunteers and Staff members safe.
Here’s what we will be doing:
• We will be enforcing the mandatory mask policy for everyone entering the hall. This applies to staff, volunteers, and customers. You will not be granted entry without a mask. You will be required to wear your mask anytime you are moving throughout the hall and/or dealing with any staff or Charity volunteers. Once you are in your seat with appropriate social distancing you are permitted to remove your mask
• Anyone who has any symptoms of the virus or has had contact with the virus are not permitted to enter the building.
• There will be a maximum of 50 patrons allowed into the hall at any given time. This will be a first come first serve procedure.
• All customers will be asked for their name and telephone number for any potential contact tracing that may need to be done.
• The door by the Concession/Charity Station will be designated as an entrance while the other 2 doors will be designated as exits. Smoking will only be permitted out the 2 exit doors. There will be no smoking near the entrance door.
• Hand sanitizer will be located at each entry and selling station, We ask that all customers sanitize their hands upon entry into the hall.
• Verifiers, Shutter Boards and tables will be sanitized each session
• Customers will be asked to maintain proper social distancing within the hall unless they indicate they are within the same social bubble.
• Management reserves the right, at their discretion, to refuse admittance to anyone who will not comply with these procedures and/or jeopardizes the health and safety of fellow players, staff and/or volunteers.
• The canteen will not be open at this time. The vending machines and ATM will be in service.
• All high touch areas will be sanitized regularly throughout the day.
• There will be no saving spots in line, If you are not physically in line you will have to join at the back of the line.
• All special events will be cancelled, and our New Program and Session times will be in effect until the gathering limits are increased.